RULES FOR BEING HUMAN
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it wil be yours for the entire period this time around.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment which ultimately works.
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on the the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain it's lessons. If you are allive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better place than "here". When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot ove or hate something about another person uness it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the resources and tools you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie inside you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all of this.